Understanding the interactions between environment and society in space and time
Environmental Geography addresses current environmental challenges from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- You have a Bachelor in Physical Geography or a related discipline like Geo-Ecology or Landscape Ecology
- You have a strong background in at least two of the following subjects, Biogeography, Climatology, Geomorphology and a profound basis in methods such as statistics, GIS
- You are looking for a M.Sc. programme that combines an in-depth education in natural sciences with contextualization from social sciences to address major contemporary challenges of environmental change?
- You seek for an international place of study with excellent training facilities and a strong focus on research-led teaching?
- You want a practice-oriented M.Sc. programme that provides you with knowledge and skills to build your personal career in the environmental sector?
- You are interested in a M.Sc. programme providing various choices of classes and courses?
Then come join us at the University of Bayreuth.